Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Maternity Photos

Yay! Liza gave me our disk of our maternity photos today! I'm so excited. There were a lot on the disk, but we thought we'd share our favorites. In my best Chinese take-out voice, "Enyoy!" :)



We really like this one 



and this one

we really love this one, too. among the first three, we're trying to decide our absolute favorite :) 




Derek and his girl 





I had said no bare belly shots, but Liza talked me into a couple


 And of course one with the pups! 




4 comments:

  1. #1 and #2 are my faves, I love the way you are looking into each others eyes in #1. But they are all awesome, just beautiful. I am predicting a birth date of March 21st and a weight of 7.2 pounds, I was right on the gender from the get go, we will see. Love you and hope these next few weeks you have to go won't be too uncomfortable, you look amazing!
    Love AA

    ReplyDelete